0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Deadwood

1. YES!!! YEEEEEES!!! A WEEKLY DOSE OF BRAD DOURIF!!! XD

2. Me trying to make my non-art-appreciating folks watch Deadwood episode 1 (COUGHmore douriphiles for the worldCOUGH) :
MUM: God this is a boring show! NOTHING has happened so far!
YOZE: It's called Introduction Of The 40000 Identical-Looking And Well-Written Characters, dammit! Comes before the Conflict Buildup! SHUT UP AND WAIT FOR SUMMAT TO HAPPEN OR I [AND MY SECRET LOVE DOC COCHRAN] SHALL LEAVE YOU AND YOUR GREASY VCR!!!
MUM: Noooooo! Don't leave! I hate this show... but don't leave!
YOZE: You're being rational... :O
BRAD DOURIF: *is brain-piercin' belly-squeezin' pig-oglin' heroically gun-slingin' love*
DAD: SNORE!!!
YOZE: Oh feck, I forgot he can't stay awake in front of a telly for more than 10 minutes! You sure you wanna stay and watch?
DAD: I won't fall asleep again.
PIGS: Yay! Manflesh!
DAD: SNORE!!!
YOZE: Dad, please go to bed or something as we all know you'll only fall asleep again here.
DAD: No, don't worry... I wasn't sleeping...
MUM: So, Yoze, whom on this show is it that you're in love with?
YOZE: Er... um... uh... None of your fecking business! What makes you think I'm obsessed with anyone on this show, ehehe?!
DAD: SNORE!!!
YOZE: WAKE THE FECK UP AND GET OUT SO WE CAN ENJOY THE SHOW IN PEACE!!!
DAD: WHAT ARE YOU, HYSTERICAL?!?!?!
TAPE: *pop* Take me away from all this, Yoze! Sniff!
YOZE & TAPE: *ride off into rohan sunset*
MUM: Nooo... Why are you leaving? I don't mind watching at all!

*************************

At least she would "never" have figured out that Brad was my Deadwood love... :D Unless she's stared too much at my beautiful 30000 image screensaver. :O

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The_Potions_Mistress said...

Squee!!! Your dad sounds oddly familiar!! Especially the snoring part!

Luckily my mum isn't that perceptive like yours. She only knows about AR-obsession and that's bad enough!

When watching StLM lately her contribution was: "Oh my, he's become old!" *eye roll*

24 April 2005 at 20:42  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Ah well, she's just learned from experience... I almost only care to watch stuff that contains my heartthrobs :D

Btw, arrrrgh!! :p

24 April 2005 at 20:45  
Blogger Lo said...

what i woulnt trade for your writing skills! some girls have all the talent *sulks* ooo and nice pic of looks for the blogg too :)

25 April 2005 at 01:59  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

awww thank u but... hey, whattabout your poetry, dude? :D

*pets tolkienish-snapish blog layout*

25 April 2005 at 23:06  
Blogger Lo said...

My poetry? hehe well it aint all that M whoops my as in that department.. i'll just have to stick with drawing :)

27 April 2005 at 14:32  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Snape sez he won't spank you for sticking to both :D

29 April 2005 at 18:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch