0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Saturday, August 26, 2006

List stolen from C:

9 things you're looking forward to:
~Tomorrow's Scotland trip... I hope... :p
~My August salary :B
~My... b-day?
~Perfume the movie
~Gothenburg Horse Show
~London gala premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenixxx
~Seeing Harry Potter and the Order of da Phoenix
~Carrying Harry Potter 7 home :O
~Random summer 2007 trip...

8 things you wear daily:
~Sox
~Jeans
~Knickerz
~Fake leather belt
~Top
~34-year-old bracelet
~Watch
~Dear ole baseball cap

7 things that annoy you:
~Intolerance (including [ERROR] [OVERLOAD]) It's not to be tolerated...
~Strong-ass smelling soap
~Unexpected costs
~Deadwood the show... Dead wood, however, is LOVE!
~That we get our uni schedules so damn late
~That I keep missing Alan's public appearances (:p ...SAVE ONE. XD
~Aunt Flo (DIE DIE DIE YOU BITCH RRRRRATATATATATATATATATA!)

6 things you touch every day:
~Diary
~Book
~Food
~Soap
~Computer
~Stereo remote

5 things you say often:
~OMG.
~Foock.
~No shit.
~Like...
~Fatarse!

4 people you wanna spend more time with:
~Nick
~Alan
~Joaquin
~Brad

3 things you do every day:
~Worry
~Read
~Think about Snape

2 bands you've seen live:
~Robbie Williams... I mean his band :q
~U2... just not in concert :D

1 person you'll spend the rest of your life with:
~Snapey, hopefully...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please please tell me you heard Alan on BBC Radio 4's The Film Programme yesterday? OMG! If not, go and listen again, NOW!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/progs/listenagain.shtml
Mel x

2 September 2006 at 13:25  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

nooooo, but I knew it was on......my speakers are dead :O but I'll borrow my dad's :B :9

2 September 2006 at 20:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C? THat's me right? weeeeeeeeeeeee!! woooohoooooo! I rules. :D Varför skriver jag på engelska? *förvirrad* erhm ...

2 September 2006 at 21:53  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

för annars blir icke-svensksnackare PLÅGSAMT NYFIKNA å tror att vi snackar om nåt intressant :B

*mouthslap omg*

3 September 2006 at 13:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch