0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm young & I need the money!

I have finally found a job for the rest of the summer. Late at night I get up and drive to my district, where I slowly stalk the edges of the rich people's murky streets, searching far and wide for my customers. There are over 300 of them at the moment. Every night! (Except the holy Sundays.) I do my best to satisfy them, even if it means distorting my own body in the process. And sometimes the slot can be a wee bit tight! But the only thing to do is keep jamming the thick buggers in, and move on. Afterwards I'm covered in sweat and whatever other fluids have landed on my skin. I clean up after myself, drive home, and wash off as much filth as I can.

~*~

I DELIVER THE MORNING PAPER! :O

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I've spent five years working shitty jobs now, am getting v tired of it, but I guess even postgrad historians have to eat and pay the rent... :) My blog is now password protected, so if you want to keep being my only supporter (almost)drop me an email at imelda.lowencrona@northumbria.ac.uk and I'll give you the details!
Mel xx

23 August 2006 at 13:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch