0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

OMFG, it's June

It surprises me every time...

I just wrote the last exam before summer, it was all inzects (must stop evil murderous Adsense on this topic by spelling mistake), some of which we'd been running around looking at during the last coupla weeks. We spent a week on da eastside, whose inzect fauna is more... famous. The teacher almost died over the fancy inzects we (...) found there. I had got my shit together and brought an ole family macro lens. And my dad's 4 Mpixel camera. :D Some of the fab photos were used in the teacher's presentation one evening and many of our blown-up inzects had the class gasping and fainting and clutching their feeble hearts. :9 I had never used the macro lens before but now I shall reveal all! In a blurry way! :p

Other thrilling events on da eastside:

I learned 1 great new expression. "In copula." *overuses severely*

I was smooched by 2 ticks, but got them out with my bare fingers before they grew to melon-size. Why, that makes my total life tick score 4. Maybe eastside ticks LIKE me, unlike other... ticks... Or all the world's arthropods just collect there since it's so warm and sunny and all...

Think I got 28/30 points today... Only 27/30 points for the bird/mammal exam! :P

No real summer job in sight. Well, I did spend a great part of the job hunting season suspecting I was dying. :C How annoying that I wasn't. But I can lead a Penniless Existence... except for Monday, when I bought a new cam... (My old 2 Mpixels will not do, and dad got tired of my meddling with his cam. This one has 6 Mpixels, an unecessarily huge display, half the amount of batteries, and tiny little microscopic wee buttons that need to be pressed with a needle.) ...ahem, and today, when US dollars were so weak that it seemed stupid not to send The Nature Conservancy a lil something... :B

I have become a faithful user of the auction site Tradera though. At the mo I'm auctioning out 102 horsie pics on a CD. (Cheap to make, but easy for idiots to copy and spread all over, which is against them rulez I have set.) Someone has offered 9 SEK for it so far. :) Er, woohoo.

Also, I have put up an online note offering my cool dog-walking skillz in my area this summer. That is such a 13-year-old-job... but it would be sweet!

I'm off to start reading An awfully big adventure! And soothe my throat with strawberries! Maybe look for some library books in English, and decent trainers... Mum hates my black boots so much that she says she'll pay for trainers. Hehe, one good thing about her superficiality. Later I will go and see The da Vinci code in the Nice Cinema, where I have booked their last seat with extra room for me legs!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been ill, haven't you? Life-threatening? Was it TB or pneumonic plague or something equally romantic? Hope you're all better now anyway... x

7 June 2006 at 17:28  
Blogger The_Potions_Mistress said...

I hope you feel better now!

You now, you make insects and all those other things almost look interesting...Almost.

If you want to, you can walk my dog...Or my rabbits, they could do with some exercise!

See you around!

Ciao
Sarah
xxxxxx

8 June 2006 at 08:23  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

thank ye, it was just a false cancer alarm :D
thanks for your card S! (again, if u received my reply.) i just found out that.....i'll be busy on the big Day! XC but there is still 1% hope so...... :p :x

8 June 2006 at 16:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch