0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Gothenburg Film Festival 2006! PARTY!

The wild blue yonder was very good! For such an... artsy film. :D It had been hyped and/so the cinema was packed! They loved Brad! I loved Brad, gasp!

Artsy or not... The ending was so beautiful! *SNIFFLE* The best part. My kind of ending. :) My dream. In Simpsons Bully Voice: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!"

*wakes up*

SPOILER:

I just hope those 3-5 astronauts succumbed to inbreeding/the jungle/the precipice before they managed to start... um, the 7th mass extinction. :/

END OF SPOILER

Before the film started I had time to enter the festival tent... (That sounds... orgy-ish.) It's a party tent and they throw in various Winter Hosts - artists that show their bestest favourite film clips ever, apparently. (And that makes me - A WINTER GUEST! OMG! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. HA.) Tonight they had brought in Amanda Ooms. Alan co-worker for my celeb collection. :9 *click* *scutter*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch