0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Finger that mouse every day!

Make ClickAndSave your starting page and click on SOMETHING every day! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! CLICK!!!

And my new e-mail addy is ratexla_kettleburn83@planet-save.com :B *re-reads* Ah... Finally my luv for Nick & Alan will be nakedly obvious to anyone who wants to communicate with me, while 5 square feet of rainforest are saved by each e-mail I send! 8O GET YOUR OWN PLANET-SAVE ADDY, PWETTY PLEASE WITH SAP ON TOP! :x

With luck, the sites are true AND the laws protecting the saved pieces have TEETH.

OK, I've been growing sick of myself again and figured I could sweep up the great(est) number of species with each click if I found a, ahem, well-known and trustworthy rainforest charity. That old treehugger is blooming under the spell of my current uni course. We are told/reminded of horrible truths every day. If I had trouble sleeping, I... wouldn't sleep.

I want to drown my sorrows in films.

The Lawd: "Yoze, I have come to inform you that the world is totally fecked."
Yoze: "I know. I just traded in my left lung for a square centimetre of lichen in Brazil. I'm watching Closet Land to dull the pain here."
The Lawd: "YOZE, THE WORLD IS TOTALLY FECKED!"
Yoze: "Dude, are you deaf?"
The Lawd: "YOU MUST RIDE OUT AND [censored] MANKIND! OR AT LEAST TURN OFF THE TV! AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU SOLD CLOSET LAND YET?! OMFG IT'S PLASTIC TOO!"
Yoze: *scutter*

Exam question: "This is wee Sweden. What do you think should be done with the land?"
Them Rangers: "Shag Bill Gates. Buy Sweden. Release a few cloned mammoths. Shoot them if they eat more than 20% of the trees."

Biology (like fluffy animals, slimy animals and Alan) and the arts (like paperbacks and popcorn flicks and Alan) are the things I enjoy most at the mo. :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch