0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Monday, October 03, 2005

Jane Ey-Something by Charlotte Bront-Something does Norway

Wow, I've got a blog? OK, since last time...

1. I went back to Norway. I did all the typical energetic Norway activites last year & shot all the mountains I could, so this time around I just READ. Jane Eyre - everyone talks about it. As usual, I suspect the majority of Everyone are Rickmaniacs. :D No doubt whom they had discussed as a role for Alan, even though I could not remember any names.

Mr Rochester...

AND HOW RIGHT THEY WERE! ALAN HAS TO PLAY MR ROCHESTER OR I'LL SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!

Evil producer: "Yeah Yoze, you just screamed. Forget the whole film. *BLAM*"

2. I passed the floristics, I MEAN HERBOLOGY, exam which everyone knew they were going to fail. Especially after the teacher told us he had ALMOST failed his. The plants we'd learned by heart were... easy enough, but then we had to identify the other half of the exam plants using a key, ie knowing what the hell the little book meant by "hairy", "red", "large" and "stinkin'", exactly.

Our greatest fear were the horribly difficult grasses. The grasses were our arch enemies. At least there wouldn't be more than 1 grass out of the 15 key exam plants... would there?
It would. 2/15 plants were grasses. I got them both wrong. Dragged down my grade. The grasses must all DIE!

Except oat.

3. At least I could now allow myself to go and see... The Island! The first movie I saw in the cinema mainly (in this case only) because of Ewan... Lucky I went though, because it wasn't as bad as They want you to believe. It was... in fact... about...

THE MEAT INDUSTRY

...I chose to think. Therefore I am extra annoyed that it flopped, if that's what happened! Oh well, now YOU know, so go & devour some propaganda spiced with the LOVELY EWAN!!! *stalks writer to ask about diet*

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

hmm blogspammers must think you sound lonely.. ;) dont mind em.. they think i sound poor heheh..

anyways.. the island abt meat industry? (havent seen it yet) interesting, i take it its not just cus it has a lot of hunkey pieces of man meat in it (how deliche does Sean look?!?!?!)
oh and Alan cant play rochester, he's supposed to be ugly now alan is a very very talented actor but i pretty much doubt he can play ugly ;) -noidontcarethatsnape-issupposedtobeuglytoo,pallidandhookednosedishunkey!

4 October 2005 at 11:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So,discovered Jane Eyre, have we? I think I read it at about 13 (my mother thinks it suitable reading for adolescent females...ahem), and then had it destroyed for me by hardcore feminist critics in First Year of my degree. But it is a lovely romantic book. I have to agree with previous comment here, Rochester IS ment to be ugly, but because of his character it's all too easy to think of him as this handsom, tragic hero... Personally, I'd like to see Alan play Heathcliff (yes, I know he's a gypsy, but some black facial hair and that Snape-wig and bob's you're uncle!)... Wuthering Heights is my favourite novel, I think... Yes, it's official, I am a big softy at heart! All good cheer, Mel

6 October 2005 at 20:29  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Uhu Lo! Of course my classmate who had seen TI gave me a strange look when I said that, hehe. :'( There is however no shortage of man meat in that movie either :D Btw it's Sean in glasses being kinda sadistic to my dear E.........

Yeeeeees! SUPPOSEDLY-UGLY-SNAPE! See, I just assumed "ugly" meant "not a plastic bloody ken doll" :B

Haven't read Wuthering heights, just plaaaaaaanning to! (As usual...) *rolls around in softiness*

6 October 2005 at 22:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch