0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Questionnaire #4000

I actually stole and answered this last night, but no one cares.

PERSONAL
What's your name? Um... *mumbles* RATEXLA KETTLEBURN! :B
What other names did your parents consider giving you? Can't remember.
What year were you born? 1983. Pity. Everyone seems to worship 1984. Moreover, I'll go toes-up sooner.
Where do you live? Spinner's End in the summers... Hogwarts for the rest of the year, where I lead a sneaking existence between the Ravenclaw dormitory tower and Snape's private chamber. The shrink tells me I live in Gothenburg, Sweden, Europe. I'm not seeing a shrink.
How tall are you? 172 cm, I think.
Eye colour? Green. The weirdest. :D I'll go blind medium-quickly, right?
Weight? Our scale is broken. :B Perhaps 60 kg. Probably much more. Punctures certain myths.

FAVOURITE...
...film? Lunch with Charles. Since you don't know what the hell that is, go watch Gladiator, kiddo.
...season? I already said... Latespringifitweren'tforschoolcrispautumnifitweren'tforschool.
...food & drink? Pizza & diet coke. *smack slurp* Cholesterol free & not bloody often, respectively.
...animal? Dog?
...colour? Purple?
...pastime? Writing... Not that I'm able anymore... But I will not admit defeat. X'C

CLOTHES
What kind of jacket do you use? Black cotton coat that's been used at the Opera House. :)
What kind of shoes do you use? Black fake leather army thingies. Well, cuz my trainers are dead. They had a long and rich life. *blows nose*
Favourite colour of clothes? BLACK!
What clothes do you want? The sacred underwear of Nick, Alan, Joaquin & Brad.
How much do you spend on clothes every month? 100 SEK maybe... I don't buy clothes every month, I think.
What's your jeans size? 40 or so.

LAST PERSON WHO...
...slept in your bed? *shovels in month-old memory* Acarida. *whispers* Snape has trouble entering my dormitory, after all. Powerful ole anti-boy spell on that staircase, aye.
...saw you cry? A 2D print of Snape?
...talked to you? Mum. "Yes yes, if the uni has fecked up your application we'll appeal against them! No, I don't have time to kill you right now! *slap* Those are MY anxiety pills!"
...shared a drink with you? Mum at the Royal Court Theatre bar.
...went to the cinema with you? Mum, to see Kingdom of Heaven. *cheers feebly & mainly for the sake of david, alexander, ridley & jeremy*
...went downtown with you? Mum, and she got rid of me quickly too.
...bit your head off? GUESS WHO! Mum. She likes to interpret my every action and word as a sign of aggression.
...sent you an e-mail? A harbinger of shite news from the bowels of uni bureaucracy. *googles to check spelling*

HAVE YOU EVER...
...said "I love you" and meant it? No, I don't talk pervy to my pets.
...had a fight with your pet? Thanks for the 1990 tetanus shot, hamsterboy! :x No, my bad.
...dreamt something crazy that happened next day? We were planning to visit the swimming palace. The previous night I dreamed of the swimming palace. Sharp, eh? Oh, and "crazy" goes in there too if you're speaking of the risk of drowning.

HAVE YOU EVER VISITED...
...Norway? Yes. :9 My New Zealand surrogate.
...Finland? I walked in.
...the US? Sweet beach of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
...Australia? No. They've got all the scary animals. You take it.
...Germany? In passing. Of course I stepped on the ground. *collects countries*
...China? No. Not top priority.

STUFF
Have you been in love with anyone you could never have? Sever...al. Mmmmmen.
Are you alone right now? Well, there are the Acarida, and Snape... hmm...
What songs often get stuck in your head? None in particular.
Do you want to marry? Sure, I could marry my fictional bang buddy for the cuteness of it and NOT bloody LIVE with him. We would also sit in front of his cosy fire and write extensive "People I may shag" lists.
Do you want kids? Well, if I were un-mental, Colonel Brandon came riding up my garden path, severe underpopulation reigned, women were banned from education, a nanny kept the bahstahds out of my hearing- and knife-throwing range and antibiotics + proper vegan food had been discovered in 1800's Britain. So... NO! My favourite quote from Shallow grave goes: "You never told me this was for children! I hate children! I'd raise money to have the little fuckers put down! Oi! I want my money back!" (In a Scottish accent.)

EXTRA STUFF
Do you do drugs? Yes. I get a headache without morning caffeine. (From tea, mind.)
Do you drink? Copiously. a) 0.2% cider if someone shoves a glass in my hand. b) Punch drop on vegan ice-cream.
Who's your best friend? Numerous crazy Internet stalkers share the burden. :x
What are you most afraid of? Failure, oblivion, jellyfish, spiders, mutilation & Inferi. Corpses have always freaked me out, especially moving ones. JKR KNEW THIS AND GAVE THEM A NAME! SHE IS IN CAHOOTS WITH MY NUKE POWER PLANT! AND SO IS STEPHEN KING! :O
What clothes do you sleep in? T-shirt... or just knickers... Nothing fancy, they need to be Severus-tolerant. :q
Where do you want to get married? MARRIED?! WHAAAAAAAAAA! Oh, I suppose Gotland could be cool. But un-baptised me couldn't use a church anyway. Here's the devil to pick me up in his bright red sports car.
Whom do you truly hate? *flings out hateful arm and randomly grabs...* Hitler & all who took over the fragments of his soul and those whose soul fragments he took over if that works! Hem hem.
Been in love? NickandAlanhavecomeclose.
Do you drive a car? Folks' Volvo.
Do you have a job? Not anymore. I'm ashamed & relieved.
Do you enjoy being surrounded by people? No. But rather "people" than one "person" who counts on me alone to entertain them. *shudder* *entertains nick primitively*
Are you a health freak? See diet preferences.
Do you have a tattoo? No, I put off choosing one, cough cough.

DURING THE LAST 48 H, HAVE YOU...
...cried? *glare #394*
...bought anything? That I cannot tell you. It is a secret. :9
...been ill? No, they got my immune system right, at least.
...sung? EH?!
...said "I love you"? Hmm. 2D Snape print. Confused mumblings. He's fictional. How silly.
...wanted to tell someone you love them? I hear Alan hates being lied to.
...met someone new? Yes. A never before seen DVD shop clerk. Calm down, 'twas a female.
...missed someone? Alan. And Nick, Joaquin & Brad, whom I've never seen, so.
...hugged someone? COOTIES!
...kissed someone? *cries*

LATEST...
...song you heard? Some Coldplay song on MTV this morning.
...film you watched? Extended The Fellowship of the Ring.
...thing you stole? I don't steal. Physical objects. *cough* I would probably get addicted and ruin me life. I have mum steal pens and envelopes for me at her richarse workplace. Ahhh.
...food you ate? Soy sausages & fried potatoes until the uni bureaucracy allergy sealed up my throat.
...occasion you ate a 7-Eleven hot dog? 7-Eleven have not yet acknowledged the existence of the vegan market, boohoo on behalf of Everyone.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Woohoo! 1 survivor! :B

22 July 2005 at 23:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch