0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Monday, June 27, 2005

Stories from within that steamy minivan

Over a month has now passed since the unsteamy field trip and everyone gives less of a damn than ever before! But there are still some cool (nobody will agree) memories that want to echo in eternity online.

1. On May 16, we buzzed past a cute yellow hotel where, according to a native in the minivan, Nicole Kidman stayed during the filming of Dogville. How cool. I wonder if Joaquin stayed there while they were making It's all about love? OMG. I was too stupid to make myself remember the name of any nearby village thing, but I think I've got a coupla landmarks... Two hefty famous hills. If Joaquin returns - and I've never heard him say that he'd want to :D - I'll just have to drive around the hills for a few hours until I spot this yellow Star!Hotel! Yay! *lurks in bushes and fails miserably at stalking when joaquin chooses completely different hotel... or continent*

All the other fave actors are hotly welcome, too. :p

Then another minivan passenger claimed he had spotted Kidman while walking past (sure, sure) the London premiere of Eyes wide shut. Kewl. He said Tom Cruise was also at the scene, but too short to be visible behind the crowd. Hmm, I don't spend my entire cinema budget on Nic and Tom (...), but they would make good Celebrity Collection Trophies...

2. We often listened to the Remember the Titans soundtrack. Hmm, not too bad. *smokes pipe thoughtfully* I had one week to start believing that it was in fact packed with classic oldie-artists whose names I had heard 100000 times, but never listened to. Now that I was feeling old anyway, and developing some... fine... taste... I should look for more of their music to enjoy, and join the grumpy snobby mid-1900s music crowd, and become cooler.

I went home and googled some lyrics. Never heard about any of the artists with the better songs. Sigh. Poor wee wannabe snob.

3. On May 17 we were out on a long drive and U2:s City of blinding lights started on the radio. The sun flickered between mysterious tree tops. I was travelling in one of my fave parts of Sweden. The road was narrow and winding. I got high, mainly on U2. Happens a lot, especially when they take me by surprise. And FTR, I DIDN'T actually drive.

*wee u2-booming car swivels in zig-zag along road*

All right... Until I remember some more... *wheeze* Good-bye...

PS. Woohoo. I've been a Douriphile for 6 months today!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Potions_Mistress said...

Happy Douriphile-Birthday!!! A historic day that will remembered into eternity!!! Congrats!!!

(I'm only a Rickmaniac and I have to check my imdb-page to check anniversary date...*blushes*) How in Gods name do YOU remind yourself of all those phoenix, lea and rickman celebrations??

Yuo know, I always like reading some personal stuff more than all those tests =)

U2 ROCKS!!!!

26 June 2005 at 23:11  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

*fanfares*

Heehee, I just keep a diary, am obsessed with time and luv teh guys i guess :p *shrug shrug* :D

26 June 2005 at 23:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch