0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Marvin

I went to the cinema today, Phantom of the Opera... cuz little voices of net buddies kept ringing in my head about how sexy it was, or summat. :B (They were Rickmaniacs, so I decided to trust their taste. Hehe.) ANYWAY, pretty cool, still digesting it, and I suck at writing reviews. SO YOU AIN'T GETTING ONE!!! >:) Except... Well, nothing wrong with Gerard Butler, but I wanna go back in time and cast the Rickman or Richard Roxburgh (with Dracula wig, plz) as the Phantom... *loses health* Moreover, the cinema flooded with snot! *applause*

While I waited for the cinema people to let me in I sat down with my boring book next to some 13-year-oldish girls who were staring at 3 lovely Hitchhiker's Guide posters 15 m up in the air, one of which was ALL MARVIN! :D
Kiddie 1: "Look at those."
Kiddie 2: "If only one could tell what the movie is called."
Kiddie 3: "Weird movie."
Kiddie 1: "Ya know, when I was in London, I walked past the premiere of that movie. There were some celebs there, even."
Yoze-mind: *explodes*
Kiddie 2: "Anyone cool?"
Kiddie 1: "Nah. Too bad it was such a weird movie that no one cares about, without any proper celebs."
Yoze's fingers: *strangle*
Kiddies' necks: *crack*
Truckload of unabridged Hitchhiker books: *falls from high altitude on kiddies*

Hmm or maybe I'm remembering the last part all wrong... I hope these dark thoughts are not illegal, I'm only kidding about the kiddies' tragic fate, etc etc... After all, I had not yet unearthed all my present cultural treasures (...) when I was their age. X*C Poor all people who never do. :B

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The_Potions_Mistress said...

Hmmm, again your opinion on obnoxious kids seems oddly familiar...

Try whipping them...

24 April 2005 at 20:44  
Blogger Lo said...

Hehe here have my sword :D ...bloody kiddies...

25 April 2005 at 01:57  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

*builds up quite an arms chamber at cinema* :x

25 April 2005 at 23:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch