0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Cheesy poem dedicated to **** ******, featuring moons and stars and sht

I wrote it on February 7, 2005. If you read it, you will die of envy. Or pain. Yeah, pain. I'm really a Vogon. Oops.

I stand on the shore
Tasting the wind for grass and smoke
A sallow moon rises to ripple in black
Less brilliant than that by which I was blinded
Two nights past the vagabond desert star
No brighter than those moons I’m waiting to see
Two twin moons covered in unthirsty violets
Hiding now behind the rim of my world


~by Ratexla Kettleburn

Argh, I've written in this blog for 3 days straight now. Don't get used to that -- awww, don't cry... I guess I can always fill things out with my other cheesy poems if funny stuff doesn't happen every day! Hey, why are you guys running? Ah well... *returns to owl quill*

Mmmm, owl quill... *is lulled*

-----------------

And while I'm here - mind if I steal your idea Lo, and ask my fellow Rickmaniacs if I may link to your blogs? :x *flattens self against dust*

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The_Potions_Mistress said...

Such a natural talent you have! Very pwetty poem dedicated to **** ****** Keep writing them and I'll probably tell you how beautiful they are. Unless they're crappy of course. You don't happen to have written one dedicated to **** ******* have you??

Feel free to link btw ;-)

26 April 2005 at 20:11  
Blogger Lo said...

well written *applauds* defenatly not Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings actually not even vogon i'd say. Kepp it upp!

Oh and feel free to link me too :)

27 April 2005 at 14:41  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Awww thanks guys :*B :x :x *keeps em up & gets blocked* One dedicated to the mysterious Mr. R? I'm afraid so, but it was intended for Minerva-Sarah's scrapbook if you remember... But I could post it here after I send it to him I suppose :O

29 April 2005 at 18:20  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Don't worry M :) It's about...............................................Brad Dourif... I still desperately wish he would attend our scifi con, that's the meaning of the poem. :B Btw, may I link to your blog too?? *puppy eyez*

1 May 2005 at 19:28  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Don't be :) Good luck & plz be careful with the sharp things :O

4 May 2005 at 01:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch