0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Sunday, April 24, 2005

I noticed some of the other Rickmaniacs took this test....

Your Love Style is Manic



For you, love is the ultimate rollercoaster
And you love to hold on tight and enjoy the ride
Every time you fall in love, it feels like the first time
And while it's exciting and exhilarating...
It's also stressful and scary!

1. So, I'm not called a Rickmaniac for nothing...? :O
2. Wow, and Alan likes rollercoasters... Me, I'm an infatuation junkie.
3. Yeah, stalking is stressful and scary. :D

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

Hmm you really have the pick-up line ready for Alan right there havent you :)

25 April 2005 at 01:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch