0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

That steamy field trip report

1. TODAY IS MY FIRST ALAN-SPOTTING ANNIVERSARY!!! IT HAPPENED AROUND 5PM I THINK!!! ANYWAY!!! ALAN ALAN ALAN ALAN ALAN ALAN ALAN ALAN ALAN ALAN ALAN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

2. I did end up in a room with...

THE GUY!!! :O

Feck, by now ya'll think I AM deeply in passion. Alas for you, he was shy around me/more likely BORED AND SCARED TO DEATH by me and so partied till 3.30am every night. Phew. I never got a chance to discuss anything with the hotel staff either (haha, everyone knows just how "good" I am at nagging), 'twas the guy who got the keys first. His responsibility to act shocked and scream "COOTIES!!!", and he didn't... dammit.

So desperate me was roomies with A GUY!!! Pity I didn't want him, but I thought of how cool any trip would have been if I became roomies with, say, Nick L/Alan/Joaquin/Brad D! :D The following situations would have taken place in a universe where Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad came along (hmm... bio-student trip... ah, bless your imagination) and are pretty much shaped like reality but upside down and mirrored and with inverted colours (I guess that sort of makes it "a negative", BUT IT WOULDN'T BE FECKING NEGATIVE!!!) and taste better when one licks the monitor.

~*~

Scene: Trip planning, day -5
Teacher: "So who here's got a driver license?"
Yoze: "ME ME ME ME!"
Teacher: "And which of you suckahs are early risers? We'll meet at the minivan rental place at 8am Monday."
Yoze: "Minivan? Maximum load? 8am? Monday? 300 km on the first day? COUNT ME IN!!!"
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "As I am the kindest and best of men, I'll drive too."
Yoze: "Noooo! You'll relax in my minivan, I drive very softly."

Scene: Minivan, day 1
Stereo: *blasting Yoze's Mixed Burning Love Song Soundtrack for nick/alan/joaquin/brad... i mean all the passengers*
Yoze: "Oops! Sorry I ran over that moose, guess I was staring at you Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad! NOOOOOOOOO, RAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE..."

Scene: Hotel and base camp, day 1
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "Oh, look here Yoze... Apparently the two of US will be staying in the same room!"
Yoze: "OMG! This is quite unexpected! Oh well, no turning back now, is there? Ehehehe..."

Scene: The Heron Room, day 1
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "..."
Yoze: "..."
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "So which bed do you want?"
Yoze: *faints* *resurfaces* "Doesn't matter, hehe... We're gonna share them at some point anyway."
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "Nice room, this... Bed's too soft though. It'll kill my poor back... I may have to sleep on the floor. No, seriously."
Yoze: "As I'm certain you've noticed, I'm a real hardarse. You may sleep on me for as long as you like. You don't even have to sleep."
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "Hmm, think I'll have a shower now."
Yoze: "Damn, I'm dying for a shower too. I just CAN'T wait."
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "What a luxurious bathroom!"
Yoze: "Wow... Yeah... Big shower... Wait for me! I didn't bring my bikini, since that would have meant bad weather luck, but what the hell. We'll be working together for the next four years and might as well get intimate."

Scene: The Heron Room, evening 1
Yoze (calling from bathroom): "It's all right Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad, I totally respect that you didn't want me in the shower with you. Well, good things come to those who wait and the late shower I just had was divine!"
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "That's... great."
Yoze: *trots into the room dressed in Tiny Pink Towel*
Yoze: *leans over to look for wildly imaginary item in bag*
Yoze: *gives up, turns around & leans over nick/alan/joaquin/brad*
Yoze: "Howd'ya like my Japanese cherry soap from Lushhhhh? Sniff right here... Oh, don't be shy, deeper you go, it's really... er... discrete and mild."
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "I'd better go and... join the others out there and have some whisky. You coming?
Yoze: "COMING?! BLOODY 'ELL, EVERY TIME I THINK OF Y -- um, of course I'll party with you!"
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "Damn, it accepted."

Scene: The Heron Room, day 2
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad gone rugged Aragorn: "Ahhh, lovely morning! I'm going swimming in the fjord before breakfast... You coming?"
Yoze: "COMING, HELL YEAH! AS I SAID -- but, YES! You remember I brought no bikini, don't you?"
Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad: "Damn, I forgot."

Scene: The fjord
Fjord: *is gorgeous xcept in certain ugly photos*
Yoze: "Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad, it's probably illegal to shag in fjords in daylight, but it's full moon tonight..."

~*~

I could describe the rest of the trip which was also gorgeous but as I a) have still got no grasp of geology and b) am trying to forget all about it as was decapitated by exam today, screw that for now! :D Well, Monkeys is *COUGH*updated*COUGH* and the pix from this one & onward were taken during the trip.

"Now I'm gonna go home and have a heart attack." ~Pulp Fiction

Except I'm home already, but I could take the E-dawg for a walk. Moulin Rouge-Audrey style: GOOD-BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The_Potions_Mistress said...

You're bloody hilarious!!

Thank you for the report on the steamy field trip, it looked like a very beautiful fjord to spend some time with Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad.
Except that I've no clue about fjords so it could've been a
crappy one too...

As long as you had great imaginatary fun!!

31 May 2005 at 13:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch