0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Survey

Yay! Survey! I stole it from Sarah's blog. :q EVERYONE ELSE, DO IT TOO!!! Raaaaaaa!!

1 MINUTE AGO: - I deleted Sarah's survey answers from my cut-&-pasted copy
1 DAY AGO: - I had a post-exam surf-&-chat
1 YEAR AGO: - I remembered that it was more or less exactly 24 h since my Alan-spotting
1 YEAR FROM NOW: - *checks 4-year schedule* Species knowledge
1 WEEK FROM NOW: - Pre-faunistics anxiety
1 DAY FROM NOW: - Walking around downtown on a shopping diet, Hitchhiker's Guide in backpack
1 HOUR FROM NOW: - Digesting couscousandsoymincewithtabascoandcashewnuts and reading the Guide
1 MINUTE FROM NOW: - I will kill the couscous by throwing rocks at it
I HURT: - From aunt Flo's manhandling
I LOVE: - Animals, travelling, reading, movies, teh guys, taking pix, blah blah blah blah
I HATE: - Intolerance (of things that won't hurt anyone), promise-breakers, waiting for exams, exams, waiting for exam results, comp viruses, spam
I FEAR: - Disease, mutilation, failed exams, decay of VHS tapes, jellyfish, spiders, that I shall never see U2 live
I HOPE: - Nick and Brad will be guests at European sci-fi cons
I FEEL: - Generally high on biology, crush drug, garlic & light
I HIDE: - In black
I DRIVE: - Parents' corpse-brown-grey Volvo, but only once a week
I LEARNED: - To ask what harm any given action could do
I NEED: - A coupla billions should do the trick
I THINK: - About Alan
I DREAM: - About getting to The Goblet of Fire London premiere
I WANT: - Nick/Alan/Joaquin/Brad
I MISS: - My missing lucky/stalker baseball cap
I BELIEVE: - A glass of coke will kill me ded

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Potions_Mistress said...

Well, I shamelessly stole it from Someone-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named due to privacy reasons, but since you visited her blog you know whom I'm talking about...

Aunt Flo's manhandling did raise an eyebrow here though...

3 June 2005 at 16:24  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Aye, I noticed later on :B

Well, have ya seen (all the eps of) South Park? :B

3 June 2005 at 21:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch