0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wishlist! Aye!

In order. Not. Duh. No longer continually updated.

  • Bono gets the Nobel Peace Prize. Update: OMGhedidn'tgetitin2005either!
  • Homo sapiens all lose their sex drive (yay, then someone will be able to concentrate in class, huh huh huh huh)
  • School lets me go to the Goblet of Fire premiere (gulp, I'll know... by November 3, er...)
  • Homo sapiens "all" catch a meat-borne virus that causes Severe vomiting and thus subsequent veg*ism *whistles innocently*
  • Alan comes to the London Goblet of Fire premiere.
  • I wake up able to speak in a British/Irish accent.
  • My fave horsey does not get murdered for economic reasons. Nor does anyone else.
  • Alan desperately wishes to perform in another stage play. Or 2. Or...
  • I score a Conservation grade higher than Acceptable. HAHAHAHAHA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch