0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Monday, October 31, 2005

Two years of a fuller life!

On October 30, 2003 I caught myself thinking a lot about that ALAN guy. :D

ONE WEEK TO GO AND THEN - the Alan-less Goblet of Fire London premiere. And Jason isn't in the UK. And David isn't in the film. And Emma Thompson wasn't at the last premiere. And... And... And I still suspect school will stupidly try to keep me in Sweden. It's 99% paranoia though. Anyway, I think I COULD tell a funeral tale rather than waste 10 weeks (course) and 1000 SEK (London). IT HAS TO WORK OUT!!! XC I'll know by Thursday... +P

Tomorrow I will turn in the last two crap papers of this past course. Extremely interesting course - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - and at least I've learned SOMETHING and am now whipped by more panic than before, I think, woohoo, but my grade will SUCK! 6 papers and no exams. It's been nearly impossible to fail, but since I've never seen a whole or drawn a conclusion in my LIFE I won't get star grades either.

There are 3 levels here:
U = Failure
G = OK
VG = Can I Have My Picture Taken With You?

Teacher: "Oh, you can work together with someone on this first paper... AS LONG AS I DON'T SEE YOU DO IT! GROWL!"
Classmate, later: "YAY! Got a VG- for Paper 1, I'd never have made it if I hadn't worked together with someone! :D"
Teacher, talking to someone nearby: "If you scored a G+ here and do great on the other papers, I'll start thinking about giving you a total grade of VG."
Lone Ranger Yoze biting her G: "@£$€#¤%&@£$%!!!"

Not that I expected to do great on any papers, but in any case - who will want to hire One Of Them Rangers with a G in conservation biology?! :p The most effective thing to do might be suicide asap, so I can give all my earthly posessions to conservation projects. :B

Kidding... I suppose... Until I see the grade of my next course, which also seems very relevant to my future, that is... SNIFF. XC I'M GONNA FECKING GO FOR A HIGHER GRADE THERE!!! DAMMIT!!! WHIP ME HARDER!!! OOOOOH YEAH!!!

Moreover, they say a similar course will come up a few years from now. WHIP!!!

BUT! I can settle for something less than American minister for the environment. :D *canned laughter* (Hmm, wonder if they have such a minister???) Any dirty old conservation work would feel more or less meaningful. (Just gimme $$ for tea, planes, hot water, broadband and other basic necessities. +P Dude, maybe I should be under a bridge.) I see myself building fences. In certain pretty places. Hehehehehehehe. Hehehe. Or getting shot by poachers and left to die slowly for 5 days. Or (if lousy Rangers don't get shot) guarding an area against some evil company's bulldozers. (Ahem ahem. Wonder if anyone would give you tea money for that.) Or writing panicky things on milk packets. For example "Quit drinking this goddamn milk, [insert methane emission stats here], HAAAAAHA!"

Then again, they say vv few biologists find work in their field. If that problem persists (which a lot of people say it won't, and just for the sake of the planet I hope they are right, and they also say the world's been waiting for them omnipotent Rangers) I can always deny that my future position behind the register at McMurder (THAT WILL BE MURDER! GAWD I'M FUNNY!) had anything to do with my grades. :p

Siiiiiiiiiiigh.

One week of the extremely interesting course was spent 130 km away, in that luxurious hotel again. (Where I did NOT stay with THE GUY this time!!! We were 4 lasses in one room instead. Huh, huh, huh. Nah. Oh, and I already shared that vision of olive oil and pink pillows with someone.) We sat around sippin tea and discussing the big questions, such as "WTF are we gonna say to convince Bush once he lets us into his cosy office???" I don't know why we couldn't do that at school. (The discussions, I mean...!) Maybe they didn't want our everyday lives to distract us, someone suggested. :9 *licks vegan gourmet food which i hope was rilly vegan all the time, ahem* It was quite pleasant, we watched photos and docus at night, and the paper I wrote there got a higher grade than the previous one. G+/VG-. *whip* Which, then, officially doesn't mean sh*t.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch