0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

*rustle*

Right... I'll need to be dehydrated to within an inch of fainting on Sunday so I won't have to worship porcelain gods instead of celebs. :9 Wonder how early I should quit DRINKING EXCESSIVELY. No pleasure is complete without a cuppa, is it? *bored* Mmm, I fancy a cuppa. I can't replace my cuppas with chocolate (found organic coffee-strong kind today, maybe it'll go well with them organic bananas ;B ) in case that causes acne. Who wants to drown the luvely celebs in pus?

Now I'm really gonna settle down with the thinnest book of the next course, so that I'll HAVE A BLOODY CHANCE... :O

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch