0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

*plop* *gurgle* *blubb blubb*

Teacher: "All right, here's some info about the excursion on February 28. You will take samples from a lake, using ice drills should there be ice. In any case, you will only sample from depths greater than 3 metres. Yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention - if there is no ice, YOU WILL USE BOATS!!! :O"

Yoze: *stops envisioning winter-swimming*

-----------------------------

PETER JACKSON'S KING KONG SPOILERS

I saw King Kong 900 years ago and was the only person in the world who did not love it to bits. I suppose it was nice at first...
Adrien B: :)
Yoze: +)
Natives: 8/
Yoze: "AAAAAAAAAAAAA! GHOSTY!"
Natives: 8/ 8/ 8/ 8/ 8) *splat*
Yoze: "Wickedddddd!"
Dinosaurs: *munch munch munch*
Yoze: "Oooooohhhhhh, dinosaurs!"
Dinosaurs: *run*
Gang: *have supersenses that allow them to run for 37 minutes inside a forest of running Oliphant, I mean dinosaur legs*
Bloke: *plays "jump off the falling rocks just in time, and wow, without slipping, too!"*
Dinosaur: *trip*
Dinosaurs: *trip* *fall*
Dinosaurs: *fall for a while*
Dinosaurs: *never fecking stop falling*
Special effects person: "OH, GOD, YES! YES, YES, YES! OH GOD! OOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"
10 000 000 tons of blubber: *come to rest*
Special effects person: *rolls over* *ciglight*
Gang: "Whoever finishes off the totally amazing endemic megafauna gets a drink!"
TOTALLY AMAZING MAN-SIZED WORMS: *engulf gang*

I... just find it disturbing when people in movies survive on luck... too often... I know that happens in most movies but HEY, maybe this was the last drop for me or summat. :/ (*SHRUG* At least they suffered a lot of casualties.) I prefer them to survive on brains... I get by on luck myself, though. :D

END OF SPOILERS

Yesterday I caught a(nother) festival film that I *COUGH* liked better! *COUGH* Zaïna, rider of the Atlas. :p Horsies! *horse chills* It was kinda pwetty, never boring but thrilling, and my heart was jumping outta my chest in the last seconds of the race, although I could not imagine it ending another way... :B *woosh* Wonder if that was the same race as in The black stallion returns... Wonder if it still runs... *wants to shoot* Wonder when this was set...

That Elijah film, Everything is illuminated, was sold out btw. :/ Oh well, then I guess it's gonna be a big movie after all then.

I went and got freshly freshly freshly freshly released tix for Walk the line on Friday. (3 h 15 min before that I will see my last 2006 festival film... mmmm... AT TEH FANCY CINEMA!) Ahhhh, I've been waiting... two years or so... AS USUAL...

JOAQUIN HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR ANOTHER OSCAR! THIS TIME IN A LEADING ROLE, EVEN! ALTHOUGH I COULD HAVE GUESSED ALL THAT! :) Weeeeeeeeee! Not that Oscars are all that matter... :9

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch