0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Friday, February 03, 2006

"Walk the line" review on TV...

When I first saw the trailer for Walk the line I smelled a Conventional Film. Tonight Sweden's film guru confirmed my suspicions... but, as I had also kinda predicted :B he loved the acting. :D

They showed clips. JOAQUIN LOOKED FECKING AMAZING! :O AND BY THAT I MEAN ACTING-WISE! XD *slurp wallow splash gulp*

Stop screaming, fangirls. He was also very pwetty. :p

Tomorrow! :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, saw Walk The Line last night... Wow. I assume you saw it eons ago, but I had to wait until my measly student budget would allow it. Feck, what a man he is, our Mr Phoenix. Review of sorts (fat chance! more like excited squealing!) will follow on my blog shortly. Toodle pip.

14 February 2006 at 15:15  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

SQUEAL SOON OMG LIKE SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

20 February 2006 at 14:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch