0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Monday, October 22, 2007

Musical inbreeding!

Here is a shitty translation of something I wrote in my Swedish blog 5 years ago... Hehe, if only I'd had the purely true, uncompromising Trent there to comfort me. :D However, one day... I was going to stumble upon him. And his independence. Which has always been a reality, anyway. (SO HOLD ON, YOZE 2002. :p Refraining from checking out Nine Inch Nails in 1997 is still gonna trash your IQ test result though. It would have been 2 otherwise.)

Myspace was also unheard of. XD

***Friendly tip: Read no further if my CURRENT grammar & spelling causes you pain in any way.***

***********************************

Wednesday, September 04, 2002
musical inbreeding

the expression i stole from a letter-to-the-editor letter writer......but anyway: just happened to watch a part of Fame Factory or whatever it's called (TV3) and the steelhearted jury said like 48 times:

"sweetie, you gotta decide what your thing is, you can't do a little bit here and a little bit there. YOU CAN'T MIX GENRES, CAN YOU!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?"
hate that you can only get a record contract if you let the plastic-unidirectional-britney-popstars-contract thing fuck you :P and nobody DARES to do otherwise cuz then the record company might lose OOOONE BUUUUUCK!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! lucky i don't want a record contract (i mean, do not greatly desire it) of fuckin COURSE one can like/do different genres AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they disgusted me thaz all.....just wanted to say that..........consider how disgusting they are when you look for a record contract and so on and so forth............. <:)
whether the shit sounds good or not is irrelevant :(

********************************

Now, of course, the sinful genre-mixing might not have been the main concern for Trent's EX-LABEL (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)... or it might have been. Butcha know what I mean.

I left a comment in me old blog, to be sent back through time. It said "STARFUCKERS!!! STARFUCKERS!!! STARFUCKERS INCORPORATED!!! STARFUCKERS!!!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch