0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wee job + Ewan + The return of the native + photos

Today marks 3 YEARS since I "met" ALAN... :D And 34 days from now I will be back behind the barricades at LEICESTER SQUARE! I wonder if Alan will attend, however, cuz I hear he's doing some wine movie in Cali "this summer".

But yesterday was also goody-good-good:

1. Somebody rang. Twas for me. They said they were the paper people. I dropped dead, for I had been told that any negative answer to my paper girl application would arrive by mail. :D

Woman: "...Soooooo, we've got a car district for you [10 km away]! :D"
Yozeheart: *floorsplat*
Yoze: "Er... I'm afraid I was mostly after a walking district, cuz I won't have as much access to the car this year." (The car is going to Norway for 1 week - like last year, when I got time off, so I didn't want to ask this time, and anyway, my folks didn't like the car-manhandling, the car didn't like carrying around papers *SCREECH* *BURN* *BANG*, and I think my knee didn't like to hit the pedals 400 times a day (3 s after I quit, the car went to the shop and the pedals became MUCH easier to move...), and I didn't like casting a shadow of death on wheels & cats. I didn't say all that though, sounds whiny and picky. (As it is, I sound more like I have irresponsibly lost me license.) Oh, and a few people could probably have walked around my 30 km ex-district and saved some petrol. Not that they won't find drivers now, I'm just sayin.)
Woman: "Oh! We can probably fix THAT! [YOU get to pick & choose between our 6000000 districts FIRST OF ALL cuz WE WANT YOU!]"
Yozeheart: *PING!*
Woman: "Lessee, there IS a walking district [1 km away], July 16 to August 11, and could you do 2 additional Sundays before then? Then I think it would be best if you trained with the Sunday girl twice before that. [Training = pay :) ] I shall mail you all the info."
Yoze: "THAT'S FUCKING FABULOUS!" (I did not say.)
Woman: "Btw, I see now that the Sunday girl wanted to be on holiday until... Hmm, could you do August 12 as well?"
Yoze: "SQUEE!"

Not loads of hours of course... But I will get freedom (from visible customers & long days), EXERCISE!, roedeer sightings, references, cat encounters AND money. Hehe, paid to take morning walks thru a cute neighbourhood and the heavy floral scents welling out of nightly gardens. I don't think my feet like 2 h walks, but it's been done before. Deal with it, feet.

I'll try to bring the ole CD walkman.

This autumn I will of course ask again at that book shop. Whimper! Among other things. Most likely I will not get it, but maybe a paper district... The lady who rang said they had better give me my own cart and such "because that would be simplest if you won't see the weekday person... And maybe you would get a reason to keep the stuff..." Hehe. A Sunday morning job, mmm... Only 2-3 hours a week, SO ONE HAS TIME TO STUDY OR SUMMAT, but the pay ain't horrible.

Also good for filling out whatever shit salary I will get post-uni, if I get a hatable real job (40 h/week) then.

2. The old ER ep starring Ewan aired! I knew, and deeved it. He was fab. (As he will be in OTHELLO, played on a London stage from DECEMBER TO FEBRUARY, so it may coincide with the London premiere of SWEENEY TODD, which of course stars ALAN and SACHA, and I would not hate to see JOHNNY either, which is quite possible now that I have secured some INCOME... *COUGH* Uhhhh, I want me winter schedule.)

3. My audiobook arrived - The return of the native by Thomas Hardy, read by ALAN. 15 h 45 min of THE VOICE! ON CD, AT LAST! I will save the sweet shit for summer = after June 1. Or 2. I took my bike and picked it up near MY NEW DISTRICT, which I'm not very familiar with, so I rode in there and said hello to all my new mailboxes. Soon you will be MINE, ONLY MINE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! I hope the box/house numbering is better than it seemed.

4. Someone contacted me about horsie pix, she will possibly pay for some.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch