0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I survived Xmas...

...with MY (extended) family. :p I had been dreading it. But keeping away for most of the time worked now, at least.

For the record, this was my first Xmas as an official heathen! :B Since November 23 I belong to no religion! :D I think... For this I get a piece of paper, almost no church tax, and 1 ticket to hell. :q

Here was me original wish list:
-TNC:s Rainforest Fund thingies
-Terrapasses
-...and a few CD:s...

Here is how it actually turned out *MATERIALISTIC XMAS PRESSIE REPORT* :
-Black eco-cotton top (so soft and thick...)
-Booze chocolate (good if one bites a hole in em and pours out the booze)
-Electric toothbrush (I hope my toothpaste isn't too abrasive)
-A friggin huge steel lantern (which I ain't keeping)
-Cash!
-2 decorative birds + 2 decorative trolls (used)
-Some Aloe gel (which I never knew I needed and which contained mysterious ingredients so I passed it on...)
-Soap from Lush
-Shampoo thing from Lush
-A Robbie biography (written by some Swedish tabloid journalist but reasonably respectful *sucks juice*)
-A backpack (my 4-year-old one was perfect, but it has got a hole in the bottom. Hmm. Huh huh huh huh.)
-A wall calendar (featuring JOAQUIN!)
-The da Vinci code soundtrack by Hans Zimmer
-Sparkle in the rain by Simple Minds
-Boy by U2
-A red mini-lantern...
-Some candle (I'm off candles... I hear they contain palm oil... That's just not cosy)
-Knickers made of poisonous cotton (which I'm not keeping either)

**********************************

This law course is death.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch