0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Thursday, November 09, 2006

McDeath don't want to be contacted concerning the environment

It could simply be my comp... But I just attempted to send American McD a damn nice email containing a MASSIVE ENVIRONMENTAL TIP. *COUGH* Only saying how the production of 1 unit of processed animal protein demands 6-20 times more fossil fuel that the production same amount of processed plant protein, so maybe they should go easy on the... ( http://www.hsus.org/web-files/PDF/farm/gve.pdf , page 9, botttttttom)

A link that looks like it conceals the right McD email addy leads to an "OOOOOOOOPS THIS PAGE DOES NOT EXIST WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!!", and their fill-in form freezes Explorer.

OMFG, that is beautifully prejudice-confirming.

If the shite works for you, I'll ask you to send my message for me plzthanx. I shall try at school... one day...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch