0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Friday, November 17, 2006

Continuation of our McDeath saga

Weeell weeell weeell. The fill-in form, which did not freeze uni's Explorer, REQUIRED an American home addy.

Ya know, YOU AFFECT NOT ONLY THE US!!!

Anyway, American McD does not accept ideas from outsiders. Hmm, do I really qualify as one...? :p How convenient for them. And if I presented my pwetty idea as an insider, they could just MAKE me an outsider in the flick of a boot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I shall e-mail Swedish McD instead. They can have only 9 000 000 naggers on their arses, and IIRC, they tell idea-squirts that they'll think it over. Mhm. Must only translate my damn nice e-mail first.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch