0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Sunday, November 04, 2007

OMG! Somebody MIXED GENRES! ;B

The inevitable rise and liberation of NiggyTardust by Saul Williams.
Produced by Trent Reznor, which was why I found it. :B



Download this album, ffs. :B Yer options:
A. Download it for free. Really. Get addicted or not.
B. Pay 5 bucks if you like it.
C. Pay 5 bucks if you don't like it but want to encourage the use of this wicked, win-win, eco-friendlier, high-quality, DRM-free distribution model by ALL OTHER ARTISTS! :D
D. Options B + C.

~The sound has been described as... indescribable. Though not by ME. :D
~Do you not THINK you will like it? I have heard loads of people say so, then admit they guessed wrong. Like Nine Inch Nails, it's worth a listen or 8. Will you risk missing something?
~Are you turned off by, uh, whatever went wrong when Radiohead released their album in a similar way? This is different, better. (I still paid Radiohead... :p )
~Cool cover art.
~As I said, Trent produced it.
~Trent sings a bit on it. :)
~1 U2 cover.
~When Saul becomes a superstar and everyone uses the distribution model, you can say you downloaded this historical album THIS EARLY.

Btw, Master Trent has requested that we Digg it.

Hehe. IN YER FACES, disgusting record company fascists of whom I blogged 5 years ago! GENRE-MIXERS ESCAPED YOUR SANDPAPER! XD *pointsandlaughs*

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ad is actually very convincing. I would be convinced if I hadn't been convinced already by buying and listening to it. I think I did right. I want to support and I want to hear 'experimental' music. Trent Reznor taking risks : I'm in. :)

3 November 2007 at 20:06  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

Nice to hear. :D
GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 November 2007 at 20:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch