0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Monday, December 10, 2007

Wishlist challenge

Challenged by the challenging Carin once more.

Write a wish list with 7 wishes. Motivate [if necessary, hehe]. Tell 7 bloggers to do the same.

-I wish there was no oppression. XC Including environmental destruction.
-I wish to know when this sweet torture of waiting for another European Nine Inch Nails tour will end. XD
-I wish my major final uni project whatever-the-English-word-is-maybe-thesis was already given 1 (or 2 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) thumbs up.
-I wish for a shag. That is in no way an invitation to just any fucker out there.
-I wish I won several billions, yeeeeeeeeeeah! If excessive wealth would turn out to be a pain in the arse like they say, perhaps the WWF would like to take it off my hands. :)
-I wish to hear the next Nine Inch Nails album. :D Not trying to rush great art or anything! :O
-Wish there was something real, wish there was something true, wish there was something real in this world full of you! Er, just stole that from Nine Inch Nails. Wish from Broken. :9

So I challenge... uh, I don't rilly know 7 bloggers. :O Lo, Sarah, Mel 1, Mel 2, Darktroll and 2 random volunteers. :q

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The_Potions_Mistress said...

I hereby accept your challenge :-)

1. I wish I could see the Red Hot Chili Peppers live!!
2. You'll have to visit teh blog for more...

12 December 2007 at 14:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-I wish for a shag. That is in no way an invitation to just any fucker out there.

Being hostile against others isnt the way to go if you are in need for a shag ;)

24 December 2007 at 00:32  
Blogger Ratexla Kettleburn aka Yoze said...

i'm being hostile to all the potential stalkers reading and misinterpreting the post :p

25 December 2007 at 15:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose you see everyone who dares to approach you as a potential stalker. Therefore I wish you luck finding someone you dont scare away nor is a stalker =)

25 December 2007 at 20:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishlist

1. Harmony
2. Truly se all the things i allready have.

Thus Harmonic people dont need anything more in their life.People who dont miss anything are Harmonic

25 December 2007 at 22:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch