0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Monday, November 26, 2007

4000 Swedish pigs castrated without painkillers every day

Reason: Painkillers are too expensive... someone thinks.
Source: Göteborgsposten.
People who masturbate to the thought of fine Swedish animal protection because they think $$ holds no significant power over ethics in lawmaking: Deflowered. Feeling empowered? You are. Chop chop.

Oh, as I was writing the draft for this, Nine Inch Nails' The wretched started playing in me iPod. How extraordinary. We can listen to it in hell.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch