0 oppression-containing universes and 1 ocean of meme soup, plzthnx.

Ah, there you are. About time. Now, your job is to leave comments (but if you know me I shan't brutally force you, that's just AWKWARD), to report broken links, to keep the matches hidden and to swab.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Gawdäämn rubbertreehugger

Monday, February 11, 2008

Truth challenge

Challenged by Carin way back!
-Link to the one who challenged you.
-Tell 7 truths about yourself.
-Challenge 7 people at the end of your post.
-Leave a message to the ones you challenge.

Me 7 truths:

~I could faintly smell chloride or NOx in the comp room just now. What?!
~Sitting still like this for most of the day doesn't make me feel tip top.
~The current song in my head is Niggy Tardust by Saul Williams. *COUGH*follow link*COUGH*
~On my paper rounds this weekend I was more tense and jumpy than usual due to having read Creepy Pasta on Friday afternoon. +O
~Later I thought I could smell kerosene in the comp room. 'K.
~There are 66 books on my wanna-read list at Facebook.
~I like making lists. Yeah.
----------------------------------------------
Uhhh... The usual then... Lo, Sarah, Darktroll, B you've got a blog, right? And some strangers... Hehe, I assume some of you will read this. :p

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog CounterBosch